The Victim Intervention Center at Parkland
will assist you in strictest confidence to
ensure your privacy, safety and well-being.
The Crisis Support Center provides services to people who have experienced family violence, intimate partner violence or sexual assault, either recently or in the past. Because the whole family can be impacted by this kind of trauma, our services are also available to the victim's friends and family.
Services are available for women, men, teens, and children four years and older who live in Dallas County.
Well-trained counselors provide:
- Counseling and emotional support
- Information on the effects of abuse/violence
- Help with traumatic responses to abuse or sexual assault
- Assistance in examining the effects of childhood abuse
- Documentation and reports to support legal or civil actions
Experienced advocates can help with:
- 24-hour response to victims of violence who are seen through the Parkland Healthcare system
- Information and referrals for protective orders
- Emergency shelter information
- Referrals to resources to help victims of abuse/violence
- Completing Crime Victims Compensation applications
- Documenting the abuse
- Court accompaniment for clients of the Crisis Support Center
- Referrals to legal services
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
24 Hour Hotline: 214.590.0430